The AWA MODULA 50 system produces 500 liters of water per day in addition to primary fresh air and hot water for the heating circuit. AWA50 can be modulated in order to guarantee the best integration with HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) systems and ensure great ENERGY SAVINGS.
The AWA MODULA 50 system can be easily installed in private houses, hotels, resorts, residential buildings, communities, etc. The use of the AWA MODULA 50 functions ensures great energy savings, that allows it to achieve water production at very low to no cost.
- Nominal water production 30º – 70% R.H.: 500 liters/day
- Rated input power 30ºC – 70% R.H.: 5,83 kW
- Energy consumption: 0.28 kWh/liters ± 5%
- Cooling circuit coolant: Environment friendly – R134a
- Sound pressure level: 55 dBa (at a distance of 10m)
- Size (W x D x H): 2205 x 950 x 1870 mm
- Weight: 590 kg
- Operating range: from 5ºC/90% R.H. to 50ºC/10% R.H.
- A version: 380V ± 10%/3Ph/50-60Hz | LRA – 12 A | MRA – 12 A
- L version: 220V ± 10%/3Ph/60Hz | LRA – 20 A | MRA – 20 A
- max power absorbed: 7kW
- 0: Zero
- DE: Drinking Eco
- DP: Drinking Premium
AWA MODULA W
- Available heating thermal power (Water): N/D
- Available cooling thermal power (Air): N/D
AWA MODULA HWA
- Available heating thermal power (Water): 22 kW – 540 lt/h 50ºC
- Available cooling thermal power (Air): 2300m³/h at 24ºC – 40 & R.H.