- Leads Giacomini Group in its various industrial and financial interests.
- Board of Trafalgar, a private equity firm focused on high technology and energy, IVR (manufactures valves for water/gas/oil and heating systems), Effecto Group (automation and robotics), Belgravia (asset management company), Mayfair (real estate) and Tanca (luxury goods).
- A recognized authority in the field of robotics and automation and has published several articles in industry journals.
SEAS HAS AN EXPERIENCED TEAM
Throughout the organization, we have collectively over 200 years of experience.
- Founding partner and international consultant of Trafalgar, IVR, Effecto Group, Belgravia, Mayfair and Tanca.
- Board member of the Swiss companies Krioklima and Pilo & Co.
- Began as consultant on cros-border transactions and operations.
LAWRENCE G. GRAEV
- Chairman and CEO at the Glenrock Group, private equity investment and advisory firm.
- Adjunct Professor of Venture Capital Law at Fordham and Cornell law schools.
- Former board member of the Travelers Companies and Focus Financial Partners.
- Member of Private Equity Advisory Committee of Cornell University.
- Co-founder and former CEO of O’Sullivan Graev & Karabell, a law firm that grew to 160 attorneys and recognized as a leader in private equity and corporate finance.